Sunday, February 21, 2010

Emo Rifle Help Me Please I Don't Want To DIE??? Plz Read..?

Help me please I don't want to DIE??? plz read..? - emo rifle

Ok it's super serious and I am a little scared. Do you know a man who lives near me, and we are used to the best of friends, as a person emo-ish type HES. He admires his father, his father was an ex-Marine Vietnam or something to remember her father, pointed his M-4 rifles and pistols. This guy and I Arn't several friends and his father is very old, I am afraid that HES go one days into turmoil when her father dies, or something, because I know people who are not depressed HES s ATM happy If your father dies, can solve the rope ....... Hey, what do I do? I know I do not really think that I do not like him cause Thomas also talked a lot about me, then stopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment