Monday, February 22, 2010

Twin Boys Nurserys New Jersey Schools PRIVATE... Where Do I Start...end?

New Jersey Schools PRIVATE... where do i start...end? - twin boys nurserys

Okay, so I have 2 newborn twins ... a boy and a girl, and I put it up early in the right direction. The cost is not a problem that aside (my husband an NFL player can be so seriously do not care). Basically I want my children to be a model citizen, thats a big school to community service, arts, foreign languages, and states that to be what can you imagine what I want. However, it should be in a safe environment thats theoretical challenge as well ... Opportunities for travel, club memberships multiple ... and my son, he must have a football team (perhaps more so for my husband, but u get my point). They do not go to the same school as my husband do not want it "too arty" Anyone who has a phobia gay (another discussion for another time)But to serve in an emergency: Please Help Me Find schools in New Jersey, to my children. We dont mind if they offer in different schools or go to 1 1 to 5, and School 2 School, 6-12 is a problem not just a good way to provide a solid foundation. ANYWHERE IN NJ IS GOOD! We have a car service to the school. And before I forget to recommend all kindergarten / preschool that investors would also be helpful ... The idea Zadie this summit? comments please! Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment