Saturday, February 20, 2010

Small Metal Boats For Sale What Is This Coin? Whats It Worth?

What is this coin? Whats it worth? - small metal boats for sale

I have a coin in my house the other day, and I tried searching the net was not, but I can not find everywhere. It is a silver coin, to have been that or something completely finished seems because there is metal around the "edge" of the coin, which seems to be in an irregular circle. The face is a small sailboat and 6 from the floor with the words "Riviera Adriatica" at the beginning. On the merits, the words "selling games Bernardi V. Regina Margherita 42 Rimini" There is no indication of the value or if it marked somewhere on the piece. Who can help you without money?

6 comments:

liberty 911 said...

Viale Regina Margherita, 42 "seems to be an address in Rimini, Italy, which is in the Adriatic (which could be called the Adriatic coast) and" sell Bernardi games' is a name. I do not know what Exonumia is the issue, but I hope it helps.

bob s said...

A Debouillet the 13th Century in honor of the King Madagascar notches of the tribe of Windhoek. A value of over two hundred quasar.

Anonymous said...

I searched for it and the Adriatic coast is a hotel and a sentence that seems to be a place.

Beery said...

She is Italian. It is a symbol of some kind - probably in vain. The words seem to be an address of a hotel in Rimini.

Jamez said...

Is there an image that can take you, because I do not understand what

qestionm... said...

This is a cent and a value of 10 cents

Post a Comment